Followers

8 Dec 2009

Not dropped off the side of the planet

Hi all
I have not dropped off the side of the planet, I have just been uber busy. The house move is pants been delayed another week. Boo hoo no craft room for an extra week aaaahhhhhh!!!! Took the kids and hubby (so three kids) to the Christmas market at Lincoln it was fab and then tonight have been to the kids nativity "Mary's knitting" it was fab, both kids made me very proud.
On the crafting front Ali is ordering in some great stuff for the new year. Some lush stamps and great inks so watch the website for those. I have been on Totally Gorguss blog and loved the stamps so had to have a few of the Gorguss girls and of course the promarkers. Can't help myself. Going to do some more cards tomorrow so have not yet fallen off the crafting wagon just too fussy headed with the moving world at the mo. Getting withdrawals worse than lack of chocolate.
Love and bugs xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. ooooh so jealous of the gorjuss girls, i have put 2 on my list for santa!!!! sorry to hear about the delay in moving hunny, its a pain, will be worth it in the end xxxx

    ReplyDelete