Followers

26 May 2014

Prima Cartographer Accordion Card.

Hi, Angela here with the last of my projects using the gorgeous Cartographer pad, stamps and paper flowers.

 
 

Started by die cutting the map page and matting and layering the chosen images.




And here it is:

                                                                   The Front Cover.

 
The Inside Front.

 
The Back Cover.
 
 
The Back.


 
I used the stamp to decorate the back of the chosen paper using distress inks.
 
 
 
 
The card was made using the Accordion die by Karen Burniston for Sizzix
and is usually available here.

 
Everything else was part of the Prima Cartographer paper set.
I also used some of the gorgeous flowers which are available as part of the collection.
 

Although I have already made several things, I still have about half the set left which shows how much value you are getting for your money.

I hope I have inspired some of you to have a go at producing something with these papers, you will not be disappointed.
I have enjoyed them so much that I now plan to use the new Seaside set for my next projects.

Happy Crafting,
Angela x

3 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful card Angela and great use of those wonderful papers. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers and great card.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the papers you have used

    ReplyDelete