Good morning, Heidi here. I am new to the Ali-Craft Design Team and very excited to be designing for Ali and her team.
I am sharing a vintage-feel 'Butterfly Wall Hanger', which I have made using three different stamp sets.
Here is a list of the products used :
Stampendous 'Corset Ladies' stamp set
Kaisercraft 'Keys' stamp
White & Kraft Cardstock (stash)
Magnolia 'Hellebores' Die (stash)
Tim Holtz 'Brushed Corduroy' ink pad
Cream lace (stash)
Brown Baker's Twine (stash)
Medium & Small Pearls (stash)
House & Butterfly templates (stash)
Wall Hanger Instructions :
(1) Cut out house and two butterfly shapes from kraft and white cardstock.
(2) Stamp randomly around the white shape and over butterfly shapes.
(3) Die-cut six 'Hellebores', stamp over and ink all edges of elements.
(4) Stamp up sentiments 'Remember ....' & 'Dream' onto white card, edge with ink pad.
(5) Matt sentiments onto kraft cardstock.
(6) Make two small holes to 'Dream' sentiment and another two to top of house shape.
(7) Thread bakers twine through top of house, tie a knot and add lace.
(8) Thread lace through 'Dream' sentiment, tie a knot with baker's twine.
(9) Add 'Hellebores' and lace knot to butterfly, add pearls.
I do hope you have been inspired today, thanks for visiting the blog.