Ali has asked me to design a Halloween card for you, well it's that time of the year lol!
I just had to try out the accordion die by Karen Burniston so here goes.
For this card I have used:
- Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Papers and Stickers available from Ali-Craft.
- Stiff Acetate.
- Tim Holtz Cobweb Sizzlits decorative strip die.
- Karen Burniston Accordion Flip 3D die.
- Sizzix Sizzlits Bats die.
- Tim Holtz Spider from the Candlelight Fright Bigz die.
- Stickles glue.
- Metal brads.
I love using these papers, everything just goes together so well.
Inside of the card.
Back of the Card.
- First die cut the chosen papers to create the front and back sections. I have used four sections but any number can be cut, it's your decision.
I have also cut the same pieces in a plain card as I didn't feel that the patterned paper was stiff enough for this type of card.
I know you are probably thinking it's a shame as the paper is double sided but that's life lol!
- Next, attach the die cut paper sections to the die cut card sections and join them together to create the front.
- Die cut the bats and glue them to the acetate, these will need to be attached before the back is completed. I just love using this technique as it really looks as though the bats are flying.
- Attach the patterned paper to the back and position the Stickers.
- I did mat and layer some of the stickers before attaching them to the main sections and added metal brads.
- Complete with ribbons, gems, cobwebs and Stickles.
Hope you liked this card and are tempted to have a go at using these papers to make your own Halloween cards.