Good morning, it is my turn (Heidi) to share a small tutorial on a tag and card I have made using this lovely Christmas stamp set from Jo Firth-Young.
I have used the following items on my tag/card :
JOFY # 03 Stamp set available on website HERE
White A4 Stamping card
White Scallop Card Blank
Momento 'Black Tuxedo' inkpad
Black Velvet Ric-Rack
Black Fine Liner Pen
Black small Pearls
Stickles Glitter Glue
Tag Instructions :
(1) Cut a tag shape using purple card.
(2) Stamp border stamp around the tag, as shown.
(3) Stamp up NOEL and Bauble twice onto purple cardstock.
(4) Cut a square around NOEL and matt onto a larger white square. Draw around square.
(5) Onto an oblong of white card, stamp up two baubles and decopage the purple card over the stamped images. Draw around oblong.
(6) Make a hole at top of tag, thread ric-rac ribbon through.
(7) Stick a further piece of ribbon above baubles.
(8) Attach black pearls and Stickles to baubles and letters.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut a square out of red card and stick down onto card blank.
(2) Cut a smaller square from white stamping card and stamp border down sides of card.
(3) Using 'Star' and 'NOEL' image, stamp onto red card, cut around images.
(4) Onto a square of white stamping card, stamp border to top and bottom, matt onto a red cards square.
(5) Matt NOEL onto layers of card and stick to card base.
(6) Add a black pearl to star, two small black pearls to top and bottom and doodle a small line.
(7) Add stickles to NOEL.
I do hope you have been inspired by my tutorial and thank you for stopping by the blog today, we will be sharing another project with you next Monday.
Heidi and the Ali-Craft Team