Followers

5 Feb 2011

Fabby dabby graphic 45


Hi all

well Ali had a box delivered yesterday and I just had to have the graphic 45 papers and buttons, all good fun, she is away at a show at the moment and hasn't even looked in the box herself. I did this altered card that just threw itself on the page. I love all the odd bit I have thrown on it. I also used some distress inks and cosmic shimmers and loads of blingy bits. Ohhhhh I just love these papers they are steampunkery style, if you asked Ali the brand you would guarantee to get some naughty words back, she swore twice in the same sentence when she was trying to tell me what was coming. She shouldn't be let loose at all these shows they are making her naughty!!!!!!!
well hope you all like and I will be back off to make some more soon Logan has the rugby on and I thought hubby was bad for it, although I like it loads better than football, all those rugby players in tight shorts just fabby. And we have a great divide here Stu(hubby) is Scottish and I am English so that is always a great game.

Love and bugsxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. oooh andrea that looks fab hun!! lol at you nabbing the box open while mum is away!!! hope you can run fast on monday morning!!! romfl!!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete