Good morning, it is my turn (Heidi) to share a blog project today using one of the Prima Mixed Media Doll stamps. The doll I have been given to play with is code 143. She is such a great little shape to colour in/paper piece.
Here is my tag, which I have kept to three colours, not including her hair -
Black, Cream & White.
Here are a selection of the products I have used to make the tag
Prima Tag Blank
Various dies, Magnolia and Memory box
White dotty ribbon
SU 'Queen for a day' sentiment
Promarkers : Almond, Putty, Sandstone & Caramel.
Momento 'Tuxedo Black' Inkpad
Here are a list of instructions, on how I altered my tag.
(1) Using the various Prima stamps, stamp several images all over the tag using Momento inkpad.
(2) On cream cardstock, stamp up doll, the bingo card & butterfly, cut out. Stamp two of the dress images and stamp over using small flower Prima stamp, cut out and paper piece onto doll.
(3) Die-cut, two black clouds, one set of hearts and one Magnolia border. Cut smaller heart up and stick heart to bingo card and bow to dolls hair.
(4) Colour in dolls hair and skin using Promarker's.
(5) Edge all images including tag & doily with black inkpad.
(6) Stick all elements including black border pieces, clouds, doily etc to tag.
(7) Make two holes to the left of doll, thread through two pieces of ribbon and tie bows.
(8) Add clear stones.
I do hope you have enjoyed my project today, I have really enjoyed playing with my dolly. There are lots of other Prima Mixed Media Doll stamps HERE on the website. You will also find the small Prima clear stamps I have used there too.
If you own one of these dolls, you could always enter our current monthly blog challenge via HERE. Do pop on over here to get inspired by the Design Team's creations and for the challenges details and rules. You could win a £15 voucher to spend on the website.
Please do stop by for another blog project next Monday,