Followers

26 Aug 2013

Primas gets Girly by Clare

Prima gets Girly by Clare
Prima Doll Stamp 

Hi every one
This is the last in our series of tags showcasing the new Prima Doll stamps now on sale over on the Ali-Craft shop.   They really are great fun to work with especially deciding what they're going to wear.  I got all my old papers out that I hadn't looked at for ages and decided to use some from a Kay & Co collection. All the other bits and pieces came from my stash.  the pink butterflies are off cuts of the papers used on the tag, coloured with the same pink marker that I used on the shoes frills and hair band.  I love how you can see the paper design through the colour.

  Here's a short slide show of my tag came together.

The second tag I made with my stamp is a little different.  I used Graphic 45 papers from the On the Boardwalk collection, stamps from Artistic Outposts Boardwalk collection and a few inks.  I love how it came out and really enjoyed making both of these tags. 

All the stamps used are available for sale over on the Ali-Craft web site .


I'll be back soon with more design team projects :-) C

6 comments:

  1. Love the tags Clare great colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags by Clare, Clare's wrok is always lovely.
    I adore these dolls, I have three (not these two) but just love dressing them in nice papers.
    I am currently making one for a swap with a friend of mine, and a few weeks ago I ran a workshop with 10 ladies and they all made them and loved them. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ficaram belíssimos os TAG's!!! Parabéns !!!

    Beijos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tags Clare, the colours used work so well. It's been great to see the range of designs that have been created by the design team. The stamps are so useful for using up left over papers which completely change the look of the doll.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maravilhosa!
    Adorei as cores e sobreposições!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag. Love how the wonderful backgrounds highlights the beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete