To make the banner, you will need:
- JoFy Christmas stamps
- Banner and scalloped border banner dies
- Alcohol markers
- Stick on gems
- Glitter glue
- Distress ink
- Baker's twine
- Red and White card
- Eyelet setter and Eyelets (not shown)
- Small bows and wooden stars
Step by Step instructions:
1. Die cut 5 banner shapes from white card
2. Stamp images from the set on the banner shapes.
I stamped several lines of one of the borders on this one.
3. I used a sentiment to stamp the middle banner and repeat
stamped the snowflakes around it,
4. Colour in your images using alcohol markers
5. Ink around the edges of all the banner shapes using Distress ink.
I used Tea Dye for mine.
6. Sew around the edges of all the banner shapes using a sewing machine.
7. Die cut 5 scalloped banner shapes from red card
8. Add your coloured in banners to the red scalloped banners and
set with eyelets in top corners
9. Decorate each banner shape with gems, glitter glue and bows
10. String the banner shapes together using Baker's twine