Good Monday morning to you!
Heidi here, I am sharing a quick & easy Christmas Tag with you today.
Here is a list of the products that I have used :
Crafty Individuals - CI-358 'Magical Reindeer' Stamp
Silver Mirri Card
White A4 Stamping Cardstock
White Sheer Ribbon
Marianne 'Snowflake' Die
Versafine Clear Inkpad
Black Embossing Power
Large White Pearl
Tools Used : Heat Gun, Tweezers, Crop-O-Dile, Strong Double-Sided Tape,
How the Tag was made :
(1) Cut a large tag from black card, measuring : 16.5cms x 10.5cms.
(2) Cut a square of silver mirri card, measuring : 9cms x 9cms.
(3) Cut a piece of white card, measuring 8.5cms x 8.5cms.
(4) Using the Versafine inkpad, stamp up image onto white square and cover with black embossing powder. Hold image with tweezers, heat all over with heat-gun, place to one side to cool.
(5) Make two holes in top of tag, thread through white sheer ribbon, tie a bow and cut edges.
(6) Die-cut one snowflake from silver mirri card, stick to bow.
(7) Stick image to mirri card square and stick down onto tag.
(8) Stick two pieces of strong double-sided tape to bottom of tag. Pleat ribbon across as shown.
(8) Add large white pearl to centre of snowflake.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial today, please do pop along next Monday when we will be sharing another.
Have a wonderful crafty Christmas and Happy New Year!