Hi, Heidi here to share another blog project with you today.
I have made a vintage birthday card using the gorgeous Craftwork Cards - 'Botanica' collection that Ali is selling at a very special price on the website.
You can purchase this gorgeous set for only £15.00 - HERE
If you know me well, you will know that I absolutely love birds and anything with birds on, so this little kit is right up my street. It has some beautiful floral die-cuts along with bird ones, which mix and match together so well. Inked up it can look quite vintage, along with some gorgeous ribbon trim and pearls is an ideal set to use for special cards and gifts.
Here is my card for this week using the set.
Here are the products I used to make my card :
Botanica Paper & Die-Cut pack
Shaped Card blank
Tim Holtz 'Victorian Velvet' Inkpad
Rose ribbon trim
Small cream pearls
Circle die and Big Shot Die-cutting machine
Sticky foam pads
Here is how I made the card :
(1) Using the circle die, die-cut the large circle, ink edges and stick to card blank.
(2) Put out a bird die-cut, edge with ink as before.
(3) Stick die-cut to left edge of card.
(4) Edge 'Happy birthday' sentiment with ink and add sticky pads to reverse, stick down.
(5) Push out five small flowers, edge with ink and add pearls.
(6) Stick rose ribbon trim to bottom of card using strong tape.
(7) Add flowers around the card as shown.
I do hope you have enjoyed my little project today, I will share another next week.
Ali-Craft Design Team