Followers

12 May 2014

Prima Cartographer Scrapbook Page.

Hi Angela back again and I am here to show you the next project I've been working on, using the Cartographer papers and stamps. 
Here is a reminder of what I used and they are available at Ali-Craft.



For this project I decided to make a scrapbook page.
These papers lend themselves so well to this type of project and
here is the finished page.






To make this:
  • Prepare a 12"x12" piece of card to mount everything on to.
  • Attach your chosen 12"x12" background paper and edge it with distress ink.
  • Choose a suitable photograph to use as a focal point and mount onto card. I actually layered this with card and cork sheet.
  • Cut out all the elements to be used. I like to lay everthing onto the page before attaching anything and when I am happy with the layout, I put them in order on the table ready to go.
  • Once everything was attached I outlined some elements with white or black pen and added glaze, some of the stickers from the pad, 3D Dome Stickers and punched out snowflakes.
  • The sentiments are from the set and so are the letters used to make up the title at the bottom of the page.

I just think these paper pads are great and excellent value for money. I made five different products with the pad and still have loads left over.

Hope you enjoyed this week's project and I will be back again next week with something new.
If you have any questions relating to this project or the set, just leave me a comment and I will get back to you.
This was quite a lengthy project and I do have other photographs showing construction here.

Happy Crafting,

Angela x






3 comments:

  1. You know already that I love this page Angela, but it is lovely to see it again - and those Prima papers are fabulous, especially the map. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Angela
    i will have the scrapbook page on display at the Newark show this sunday
    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies you are too kind, have a lovely day.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete