Followers

30 Jan 2011

Totally Gorjuss challenge..As you like

As you like

Hi all

I have done the challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, as you like. This was good as it is easing me back in to the challenges. I could do anything I liked. I went mad for the candy colours and that is good for me as I usually hate yellow but wanted loads of it on this card. The strip of paper has the cute little houses on and yummy loads of glitter (that I added, with great care with wobbly hands).
Love and Bugsxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. wow stunning card love the image one of my fave's :) huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used that sweet Gorjuss Girl on your card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is so lovely and thanks so much Hun
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete