Followers

30 Jan 2011

Totally Gorjuss challenge..As you like

As you like

Hi all

I have done the challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, as you like. This was good as it is easing me back in to the challenges. I could do anything I liked. I went mad for the candy colours and that is good for me as I usually hate yellow but wanted loads of it on this card. The strip of paper has the cute little houses on and yummy loads of glitter (that I added, with great care with wobbly hands).
Love and Bugsxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. wow stunning card love the image one of my fave's :) huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've used that sweet Gorjuss Girl on your card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so lovely and thanks so much Hun
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete