Followers

7 Dec 2011

Oh My Gosh..... Been so long!!!!

Birthday boy's card


The Steampunk Girls


The Steampunk Boys

Hi all,
Well been far too long! So sorry. I have now left my job to concentrate on being a mummy and crafter and bring you all weekly blog shots. So some fab cards winging there way here soon. We are coming up with some great new projects and fun stuff in the coming months so keep an eye on the blog and the website.

So back to crafty stuff. I had an amazing time at the steampunk weekend. We have booked for next year already. The kids loved it. Have a look see at the outfits and the fab hat. I made a few bits of the costumes and put them all together. Next year we are going to make them bigger and better.

I have gone card mad at the moment I made hubby a card for his birthday and believe it or not whipped it up in no time and had so much fun. I have used a printed picture and sanded it. I then put the card together and added a fragment to the picture. The film strip is so versatile tim holtz little number and can be used on scrapbooks, boxes the lot.

Well off now to craft some more
Love and bugs Andrea xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the card Andrea and the photos look fantastic too. Looks like you all had brilliant fun. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete