Followers

27 Dec 2011

Well back to the crafting.


Hi all, Great to be back to the crafting. What with working the full time and finishing only four weeks ago and then I went to centre parcs and then Christmas, so good to get creative again.
Just got Iain to put up a shelve to house all my stains yes the whole set from Ali and Iain for Christmas. I have been very curious about them as I have used all the other distress meduims and have missed out on these and I must say they are far my fave!!! Loving the effects and ease you can use them.

Here is a card and I have to say my very first background using the stains so here goes:


Receipe* Tim Holtz Stains: Dusty Concord, Pine needles, Chipped Sapphire and edges Antique Linen.
*Tim Holtz Birdsong- centre stamp
*Prima stamp set- all the other stamped images
*Papers- Kaisercraft Vintage timeless and 13th Hour
*Prima flowers
*Tim Holtz distress pad black soot using a stipple brush around the edges
*Gold pen for highlighting the image on the stamp

All the above items can be found on our website, please have a look click me
For the stained background, I added the stains to the heat mat and then pulled the cardstock across the card and thn spritsed and dried. I had so much fun and I am so looking forward to playing some more.

I hope you all enjoy and I will be so making some more cards soon.
Love and Bugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great card - I think the stain are fantastic and so easy to use
    Glad to have you back crafting Andrea

    Looking forward to seeing ll your creative work
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete