To make the card you will need:
Black soot, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks
Black Archival ink
White Pigment ink
Stickles Glitter glue
Black and Lavender card
Metal cogs and a spinner
Purple Shimmer spray
Step by Step instructions:
1. Stamp cogs on a piece of white card in a random pattern in White Pigment ink
2. Dry with a heat gun. You need to make sure the images are dry before going
on to the next step
3. Blend Distress inks over the stamped cogs starting with the lighter colours in the centre.
4. Continue Blending inks to cover the whole sheet and dry with heat gun
5. Spray with Purple Shimmer spray and dry with heat gun
6. Cut a square measuring 11.5x11.5cm from the finished background
7. Stamp the hot air balloon image in the centre using Archival ink, dry with heat gun and paint the moon face with Stickles by squeezing a blob on your craft sheet and painting it on with a brush
8. Stamp some cogs in black distress inks and the postmark using Dusty Concord. Blend black distress inks around the edges
9. Die cut some cogs from black card and to the card base. Stamp 'Frightful' on left over strip from the background and cut into a banner shape.
10. Sew around the edges of the image panel and mount onto black and lavender card. Add a spinner in the top right hand corner and add to card base at an angle. Add the sentiment strip and a card cog and finish with metal cogs and some stick on gems.
11. Here is a close up of the moon, it really sparkles!
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Have a lovely Monday!