Hello, it's my turn (Heidi) to share a blog project with you this week. I have been playing with a fabulous set of stamps from 'Paperartsy' called 'The Beauty of a Garden' and have made a wall hanger.
As our theme this month on the blog is 'Autumn', so I thought I would use some autumnal coloured distress inks and the above is the result of lots of stamping.
Here are the stamps I have used
You can purchase them HERE from the Ali-Craft shop.
I have used these Distress Ink Pads (available from website)
and this great little verse from Stampendous
Other Products Used :
Brown, Orange & Green Cardstock from Stamping Up
Wooden Buttons available from Ali-Craft
String from stash
(1) Start off stamping out your images onto a 12cm x 12cm square of good quality white cardstock.
(2) Stamp over using 'verse' stamp and 'Brushed Corduroy' inkpad, edge around all images with inkpad.
(3) Cut out second flowers and attach sticky pads to reverse. Stamp up sentiment.
(4) Stamp around the edges of the coloured card with the stamp in the same colour as the images.
(5) Attach a piece of string to image, securing at back of work.
(6) Stick down and together with other pieces of card, attach button
(7) Make holes in top of hanger, attach string and last button.
Here is a close up of the finished wall hanger.
Do hope you have enjoyed my project today. Please don't forget to enter our present challenge, you could win an Ali-Craft gift voucher. Just click onto the sidebar to visit the challenge.
Bye for now,