Followers

1 Mar 2011

Ink on my fingers Sunday Challenge - Paris


Hi all

slowly getting back into things. Have been uber busy this week, had the brother/sister in law up the last few days with their little boy, had lots of fun and my kids loved it. Well except for when Logan ran in the pool and got a large lumpy bump on his head poor wee man. But all back to school today and all I want to do is slob out and eat!!!! But between all that slobbery managed to do the challenge for this weeks Ink and my fingers. The theme was Paris, a tricky one?! But got my Steampunkery papers back out as I love them and they are very Paris. Added Tim Holtz bits and bobs and added the birdcage I got from Rose the other week a great nestability, so all good fun. Right off for a brew and more sofa slobbing before I collect the kids!
Love and Bugsxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Fab piece! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the card
    Must get the Ali-craft facebook page sorted, then can get it on their
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete