Followers

20 Mar 2011

Totally Gorjuss challenge..Button it!!


Hi all

being organised this week, how long that will last who knows????? already had a mad moment on Saturday, decided to paint the small hallway in my house a kind of purple/blue colour!!!!! once started wondered what the hell I was doing but it looks fab although a little more blue on one bit, but that is what you get when you mix your own paint!!!!! Hubby yet to see but hey I can look at it and say yep felt silly that day hey ho!!!!!
Here is my challenge card for the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week, Button it!! love my buttons so all good there. I have a few cards ready to pop on the blog so watch this space.
Ali and Iain back from London tonight then off again to Birmingham later on in the week so they will see you all there!!!
Love and bugsxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment