Followers

22 Mar 2011

Tagtastic


Bingo Tag, I have used Bingo numbers but distressed them in Black soot. I have used a fagment with paper stack and a ticket (play).


I have used a fragment on this tag, putting Tim Holtz paper behing and old book. So not a piccy of me!!


Hi all

well today I have been basking in the sun. It has been such a lovely day here and they reckon tomorrow is going to be even hotter. Can't wait. The sun makes everyone happy, it's great.
I have in between basking been playing with my Tim Holtz goodies and have made some tags. So nice not making cards for a change. I have used the Sizzex dye, Tattered florals. I used an old book to cover the flowers in grunge paper and distressed the outer parts.
I used 7 Gypsies tissue paper - Bird cage, for the background. The other papers on the tags and behind the tags have come from the 12x12 paper stacks.
All great fun and added a little glitter as I love the stickles!!!
Well off to do my mummy jobs Love and bugsxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment